There's power in simplicity. If you're in pain, our physical therapy services can help provide clarity and a straightforward path to recovery. Here's a quick breakdown of our process. To learn more, visit our FAQ page.
1. Precise Diagnosis
Too often, injuries are misdiagnosed or not diagnosed at all. Our first step is a systematic and thorough evaluation to determine what's causing your pain and symptoms.
2. Eliminate Pain, Fast
Once we have a precise diagnosis, we will focus on rapidly eliminating your pain and symptoms through a blend of manual therapy and targeted therapeutic exercise.
3. Prevent Recurrence
Once we have pain under control, the next priority to to ensure proper long-term healing, and to prevent injury recurrence. We will fully analyze your kinetic chain, identify which factors led to your injury, and then systematically address them.
Our Doctor of Physical Therapy can help with the following:
- Diagnose, treat, and prevent running and sports injuries.
- Resolve plantar fasciitis, heel pain, ankle sprains, and other types of foot / ankle pain.
- Manage meniscus and ACL injuries, patella tendonitis, IT band pain, surgery rehab, and other knee injuries.
- Diagnose and treat of hip pain including hip impingement, bursitis, and gluteal and hamstring tendonitis.
- Eliminate low back, SI joint, spine, and neck pain, including herniated discs.
- Treat rotator cuff injuries, subacromial bursitis, tendonitis, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, and other causes of shoulder, elbow, and wrist pain.
- Help in management of chronic pain and other musculoskeletal conditions.
- Assist in pre- and post-operative management.