You won't find any cliché advice, fad diets or generic blog posts here. Our nutrition services are personalized to you, driven by research-proven behavioral change strategies, and delivered by a Registered Dietitian. Here's an overview. Learn more at our FAQ page.
1. Identify Barriers
There's no pill, single diet, or magical meal plan that will work for everyone. The "Lose 20 pounds in one week!!" approach is inevitably doomed to failure. Our process instead starts with defining and understanding the barriers that have been prevented you from finding joy in food. Diets don't create change, behaviors do.
2. Break Barriers
In a world of overwhelming information overload, it's difficult to find clarity through the noise. Rather than simply giving you more facts to try to adhere to, we'll instead use long-term behavioral change strategies to systematically overcome your barriers. Our goal isn't a quick fix, but rather to give you a set of tools that will help you to build bulletproof health and nutrition habits.
3. Keep Evolving
From day one, we will hit the ground running with small changes that will impact your entire life. But we'll also keep the big picture in mind. Change is hard, but small daily habits layer upon themselves to get you to your goals and beyond.
Our Registered Dietitian can help with the following:
- Resolve GI and stomach distress or discomfort
- Manage fatigue, energy, and hungerlevels
- Build bulletproof nutrition habits and stop cycles of crash dieting, detoxes, and weight loss/gain.
- Increase athletic performance using real food.
- Manage diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol with evidence-based nutrition strategies
- Uncover and live with food allergies / sensitivities
- Assist with the treatment of disordered eating habits